Yoga for Children Certification
- Trainer: Shari Dale ERYT 500 HR
- Fee: $250 member price $299 regular price
- No prerequisite required
- Type: 1 Day Certification
- Date: Sunday March 04, 2018
- Time: 9 am to 5:30 pm
- Location: TBD
- Reserve your spot online at yogatemple.ca go to shopping cart
You do not need any previous yoga experience to take the training, and we are here to provide you with all the support you need along the way.
This course is designed for anyone who loves working with children. During the course, you learn practical and fun ways to teach yoga to children of all ages.
Be prepared to practice and learn to teach yoga while laughing, dancing, playing and singing.
Most importantly, you will come out with immediate knowledge and ideas to create original, captivating and fun yoga experiences for kids of all ages, anywhere in the world.
Topics we will cover:
- The Benefits of Yoga for Kids
- The Principles of Teaching Yoga for Kids
- Different Ages and Stages of Groups
- Class Structure/games/songs/ safe postures
- Connecting and Warming Up
- Relaxation Techniques for Kids
- Class Management Techniques
- Start your day with a yoga class 9:00 am to 10:00 am guided by Shari Dale
- Bring snacks, drinks and lunch to get you through your day
- Bring a Yoga mat if you like otherwise we have mats on site
- Dress as comfortable as possible for a classroom setting
Registration is open-secure your spot online