We are the only 1 Certified Yoga Training School in Fort McMurray AB
Yoga Alliance Teacher Training Certification
- 100% Tax Deductible! It’s like getting your training for free!
- Yoga Temple, is a fully accredited yoga teacher training facility and recognized as an official educational institution from Human Resources Skills and Development Canada and the Yoga Alliance.
85 hr Yoga Alliance Certification
Includes EXTENSIVE training MANUAL AND CERTIFICATION upon completion of course
Our course is over 3 weekends offering 3 (20 HR) modules, covering pregnancy, labor & delivery and postpartum.
Next course Intake : September 2017
CANCELLED -please see 20 hour certification August 12 and 13 2017
Saturday 8 am-6:30 pm
Sunday 8 am-6:30 pm
Next course start date (coming soon)
- Course Fee is $1295.00 plus taxes
- $500 deposit required-smaller class sizes guarantees you the personal attention you deserve
- Payment in full must be paid on or before start date
- If you require a monthly payment plan a $100 fee is applicable.
In our Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Certification Program you will gain the understanding of the physiological changes during pregnancy. Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Certification students will learn how to deliver programming to pregnant students at all phases of gestation, how to prepare students for childbirth and how to offer yoga-based childbirth coaching to couples. You will also discover how to enhance fertility through the regular practice of yoga. This prenatal yoga teacher training certification training gives an opportunity to learn more about the journey of the first stage of motherhood and how yoga can ease and empower women through this life-changing event. This prenatal yoga teacher training certification will teach yoga teachers and birthing professionals holistic tools and techniques that will assist mamas-to-be in their journey. The prenatal yoga teacher training is open to all perinatal health professionals, childbirth educators, doulas, mamas-to-be and yoga teachers interested in offering a complimentary, mind-body approach to pregnancy, birth and parenting preparation. The prenatal yoga teacher training is 85 hours and is a registered prenatal yoga school through Yoga Alliance. Note: Applicants should have a minimum one-year of yoga practice. To gain yoga alliance certification as RPYT a 200hr teacher training is required. Others can participate but will not be eligible for registration as a prenatal yoga teacher through Yoga Alliance. This course includes:
- Techniques Training Practice
- Teaching Methodology
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyles and Ethics for Prenatal Yoga Teachers
TOTAL HOURS 85 hours This teacher training will cover
- The effects of pregnancy on the body and mind
- The physiology of pregnancy
- The benefits of yoga during pregnancy and beyond
- Asana: postures to support a healthy pregnancy, modifications for each trimester, contraindicated postures and posture sequencing
- Pranayama (breath work), vocal toning and massage techniques
- Relaxation and visualization techniques to help create a more positive and relaxed birth experience
- How to integrate mindfulness into your classes.
- Laboring positions, birth preparation to empower women in childbirth.
- Postnatal asana and recommendations for recovery.